Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 23, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: Step by Step

Step by Step
Thursday, March 23, 2017
 
Today, nothing negative to pervert my words, thoughts and behavior. Instead, I set out today grateful that I am sober and able to do what I have to do, even if it's something I don't want to do. I will be grateful that I am now able to function, unlike all those days that started with a hangover, shakes and the physical and cognitive inability to do even the basics. I will not complain if I have too much to do and too little time to do it, but instead will approach each task, each person, each amend, each moral checkup with a positive attitude - because today I am sober. With that, I have no reason to be negative. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment