Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Monday, March 13, 2017
 
Reflection for the Day
All my life, I looked to others for comfort, security and all the other things that add up to what I now call serenity. But I've come to realize that I was always looking in the wrong place. The source of serenity is not outside, but within myself. The kingdom is within me, and I already have the key. All I have to do is to be willing to use it.

Am I using the tools of The Program on a daily basis? Am I willing?

Today I Pray
God gave me the courage to seek out the kingdom inside myself, to find that well-spring within me which has its source in the never-ending, life-giving river of God. May my soul be restored there. May I find the serenity I seek.

Today I Will Remember
To seek the inner kingdom.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment