Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 22, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
 
Reflection for the Day
Once in a great while, I find myself thinking that perhaps things weren't quite so bad as they seemed to be. At such moments, I force myself to realize that my illness is talking to me, trying to tempt me into denying that I am, in fact, afflicted with an illness. One of the Key action steps of The Program is that we give our illness to God as we understand Him, accepting our powerlessness in the face of His greater Power.

Do I believe that the grace of God can do for me what I could never do for myself?

Today I Pray
May I know that much of our lives depends on faith. For we cannot know the limits of space and time - or explain the mysteries of life and death. But when we see God working through us - and through others who have found new life in The Program - it is all the evidence we need to know that He exists.

Today I Will Remember
The Big Wheel runs by faith.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment