Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 22, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Saturday, April 22, 2017

Reflection for the Day
As I attend meetings of The Program, my eyes open wider and wider. Other people's problems make mine look small, yet they are facing them with courage and confidence. Others are trapped in situations as bad as mine, but they bear their troubles with more fortitude. By going to meetings, I find many reasons to be grateful. My load has begun to lighten. 
Do I expect easy solutions to my problems? Or do I ask only to be guided to a better way?

Today I Pray
Make The Program my way of life. Its goals are my goals. Its members are my truest friends. May I pass along the skills for coping I have learned there. May my turnabout and the resulting transformation in my life inspire others, as others have inspired me.

Today I Will Remember
May I be grateful.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment