Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 25, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Sunday, June 25, 2017
 
Reflection for the Day
If ever I come to the complacent conclusion that I don't need The Program any longer, let me quickly remind myself that it can do far more than carry me through the anguish of living in the bondage of addiction. Let me further remind myself that I can make even greater strides in fulfilling myself, for The Program and the Twelve Steps is a philosophy - a way of life.
Will I ever out-grow my need for the Program?
 
Today I Pray
May my Higher Power lead me through the Twelve Steps, not just once, but again and again, until they become the guiding principles of my existence. This is no quickie seminar on improving the quality of my life; this is my life, restored to me through Divine Power and the friendship of my fellow addicts who, like me, are recovering in the best known way.

Today I Will Remember
Step by Step, from bondage to abundant life.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment