Friday, June 21, 2024

June 21, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 


Friday, June 21, 2024

Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

God Keeps Giving

I am grateful for the gifts of recovery. Obviously, I have to put in work toward this program. And I'm okay with doing it every day -- for the rest of my life. I used every day -- I also put a lot of work into that. But today I have these little changes in my life. I want to put the work into my recovery.

Looking back, I have so much more in my life today than I ever had before. I'm not talking about materialistic things; I'm talking about spiritual ones. From the glow in my eyes to the fire in my heart.

You can't put a monetary value on the life I have today. It's worth so much more than anything I've ever gotten.

God keeps giving and giving and giving.

-- John F., U.S. Air Force, 1985–1996

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment