Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb. 18, 2013 - Step by Step

Step by Step
Monday, Feb. 18, 2013

Today
, I will recognize LOYALTY as part of my responsibility to sobriety, the Program and everyone who follows it. From them - sobriety, the Program and the people who comprise its fellowship - I have been given a gift. But no gift is completely free; to keep it while passing it on requires maintenance - and with maintenance comes loyalty, and respect of that gift. Today, I will be loyal to my sobriety and the Steps and Principles needed to develop my sobriety by not drinking or using, by answering the call if someone needing help reaches out. Today, I will not engage in the conduct of the character defects I seek to release to my Higher Power; I will act with loyalty and respect to everyone who, like me, has come to the Program to work for a rebirth. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment