Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feb. 17, 2013 - Step by Step

Step by Step
Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013

Today
, no loud noises, no regrets, no fears, no shame, no resentments, no anger, no pain, no lying, no cheating, no stealing, no hate. Today, I will simply BE in recovery without the man-generated drama of obstacles and roadblocks. Today, I banish anything and everything negative, just to know and feel what absolute serenity and rest can be. And if I'm successful, I'll not be just willing but eager to try it again the day after today. Today, I am at peace with myself, with everyone else, with all things. Today, I haven't got time or need to think about a slip or relapse because, today, I CAN be with absolute serenity and peace. They are offered to me by my Higher Power, if only I take them without the doubts, fears, questions about deserving them. Today, I will claim peace and serenity. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment