Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feb. 12, 2013 - Step by Step

Step by Step
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013

Today
, I will trust and have faith in my Program of recovery more than I will fear relapsing and tempting fate with "just one." Instead of the emotional and physical demands of running ahead of the threat to my sobriety, I will expend them on the faith, trust, confidence and safety of the Program. In the Program, I have been given the simple Steps of surrender, action and service, and each is stronger than my preoccupation with fear of losing what I have gained. Today, my Program of recovery is stronger than my alcoholism, and I have no reason other than insecurity to fear anything. Today, I will acknowledge the power of recovery. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment