Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Monday, April 27, 2020
Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:
Making mistakes
As addicts we made a lot of mistakes; as addicts, we blanketed those mistakes in denial. In recovery, denial is no longer an option. Yet we still make plenty of mistakes.
But mistakes are okay, because we’re learning that every situation, good or bad, is an opportunity for growth. And with the right attitude, we can make the most of it.
Can I let go of my mistakes enough to learn from them?
Higher Power, help me to forgive my mistakes and to accept them as a useful way to learn.
Today I will practice what I learned from my most recent mistake by…
Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment