Friday, May 28, 2021

May 28, 2021 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Friday, May 28, 2021

Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Being sick and tired

We get sick and tired of blaming others for our faults. We get sick and tired of running the show. We get sick and tired of trying to impress people. We are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

We need only remember that when anything gets to be too much, when we get sick and tired of anything, our Higher Power is always ready to help to take it from us.

Am I feeling sick and tired about anything now?

Higher Power, help me turn things over to you before I get that sick and tired feeling.

Today I will ask my Higher Power to take over two problems. They are…

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment