Thursday, November 26, 2015

Nov. 26, 2015 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
Today's thought from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:
Optimism
What I think about surrounds me. What I allow to be entertained in my mind becomes a reality. If I think negatively, I will attract negativity in my life. On the other hand, if I concentrate on developing positive thoughts, I will attract positive people and events to my life. My potential will be increased.

I cannot control what thoughts come into my mind, but I can control my perception and reaction to them.
I pray that I may be filled with positive thoughts today; I deserve the resulting rewards.
You are reading from the book:
Help for Helpers © 1989 by Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment